This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Adam Quenneville Roofing and its website, www.1800newroof.net. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE, AND SHARING
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We also log your visit to this website for statistical purposes but not in a way that can be used to personally identify you.
- Your domain (such as “aol.com” or “abc.net” – not your email address)
- When your visit occurred and its duration
- The pages you visited
- The type of browser and operating system in your computer
- The link (if any) that brought you to our site
We aggregate this information to measure how our site is being used so we can improve its content.
We do not sell or rent your personal information to anyone for any reason that is not directly related to Adam Quenneville Roofing or 1800newroof.net products and services.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER INFORMATION
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
– See what data we have about you, if any.
– Change/correct any data we have about you.
– Have us delete any data we have about you.
– Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Although this website is not intended to be used by children under age 13, we fully support protecting the privacy needs of children and encourage parents to actively participate in their children’s online activities and interests. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers. For information about the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, contact the Federal Trade Commission.