EMERGENCY ROOF REPAIR CONTRACTOR IN MASSACHUSETTS AND CONNECTICUT
Emergency Roofing Repair Around Chicopee, MA
ADAM QUENNEVILLE ROOFING & SIDING PROVIDES FAST, EFFECTIVE REPAIRS FOR WIND, HAIL AND OTHER STORM DAMAGE
No homeowner ever wants to experience a roofing emergency, but sometimes Mother Nature has other plans. In the event of a roofing emergency, it’s important to quickly get professional repairs in order to prevent damage to the inside of your home.
At Adam Quenneville Roofing & Siding, our roofers are always ready to go at a moment’s notice with the equipment and expertise needed to quickly and effectively repair all types of roof leaks and roofing damage. As one of Western MA and Hartford County, CT’s leading roofing companies, our roofing crews are well versed in all types of roofing materials and can solve any problem you may have.
Common causes of roofing emergencies:
- Delayed maintenance and natural wear due to weather and UV radiation
- Fallen tree limbs
- High winds tear off shingles and/or roof decking
- Ice dams and ice buildup in valleys
- Improper installation practices
- Flashing failures at roof penetrations, including around chimneys, vent stacks, and dormers
Ready to get started?
Trusted by over 20,000 customers throughout New England.
A full service roofing and siding contractor backed by best-in-industry work & product guarantees.
ADAM QUENNEVILLE ROOFING & SIDING ARE YOUR LOCAL EXPERTS FOR ROOF EMERGENCIES
As an experienced roofing contractor in Western MA and Hartford County, CT, we can handle any emergency roof repair need you may have. If your home has leaks, wind damage, or a collapsing roof, make us your first call to get fast, effective repairs.
Some roofing emergencies are preventable, but others are simply out of the homeowner’s control. Homeowners should always take care to have proper roof maintenance and practice preventative strategies like snow removal to prevent ice damming, but even in those cases a roofing emergency is a possibility.
Things to Remember in a Roofing Emergency:
- Don’t go up on the roof yourself: A damaged roof is a dangerous environment, and you should let a professional be the first to check it out
- Cover the interior: Using plastic sheeting will protect the interior of your home and help prevent leaks
- Inspect the roof visually: From the ground, take a visual inspection of your roof to note debris and possible damage