Let us help you choose the right replacement roof for your business.
Roof Replacement for Commercial Properties
Roof Replacement is the number one request we get from property managers. If the roof on your property is 20 years old or more, it may be time to think about roof replacement. And though the age of your roof plays an important role, many roof damages occur before maturity because harsh northeast weather conditions. Problems you can look for include cracked, curled, or missing shingles; sandy granules in gutters or downspouts; or leaks and interior water stains on ceilings or in attics or crawlspaces. If you expect there is a problem, ask us to do an onsite inspection. We will determine if your property needs roof replacement, or if you can get a few more years out of your existing roof. We can offer you alternatives such as Roof Maxx®, an application that adds 5 to 15 years to the life of your shingles guaranteed, or Roof Shampoo® to remove stains and algae. Ask for a quote on any service we offer, or a bid that will outshine others.
If your commercial roof is showing signs of age or has significant damage, it may be time to replace it. A complete roof replacement is a major project, but Adam Quenneville Roofing & Siding can handle it quickly and efficiently. We service all types of commercial roofs and will give you a durable, high-quality roof that will perfectly complement your business.
Let us help you give your commercial property a beautiful new roof that will keep you safe and dry. Call us today at 1-413-536-5955 or click below for a free estimate on total roof replacement or any of our roofing services!
Roof concerns go beyond the roofing material.
When a roofing contractor evaluates the condition of your roof, the primary concern will be the roofing shingles or other finished roofing material. But before deciding whether roof repair or new roof installation is right for you, the roofer you choose should also inspect and consider the entire roofing system.
How to know when to get a roof replacement
Depending on what type of roof you have, these are some signs that could indicate the need for a roof replacement:
- Roof is very old or past warranty
- Missing or broken shingles
- Bare, curling, or buckling shingles
- Numerous broken tiles
- Damaged flashing
- Cracks allow water or daylight through
Call Adam Quenneville Roofing & Siding today if your roof is displaying these signs. Our expert roof inspection can tell you if you need a full replacement or if repair and maintenance is a better option for your commercial property.
Ready to get started?
Trusted by over 20,000 customers throughout New England.
A full service roofing and siding contractor backed by best-in-industry work & product guarantees.
Make sure that your roofer also inspects the following elements
- Gutters and downspouts. Basements can flood and exterior elements can be damaged if gutters and downspouts don’t move water off the roof and away from the foundation. Prevent this problem by making sure your gutters are free of clogs, your downspouts are connected securely, and any long gutter runs are pitched properly to minimize overflows.
- Roof flashing. The roofing contractor should check the flashing around chimneys, vent stacks and skylights, as well as step and valley flashing.
- Skylights. During a roof inspection, it’s also smart to inspect the glazing seals between the skylight glass and the aluminum glazing bars. Leaks in these areas can often be repaired with special sealant.
- Roof ventilation. Soffit vents and ridge vents rarely require maintenance or repair, but gable vents can give insects and rodents access to your attic if they are not properly screened. These vents may need to be inspected from inside your attic as well as from the house exterior.
- Appearance (Need for a Cleaning). Getting a new looking roof can sometimes be as easy as getting a thorough cleaning for your roof. And periodic cleaning to keep algae and stains from accumulating on your roof can mean your roof stays in great shape longer. An ounce of prevention certainly prevents a pound of cure where a roof is concerned!
A new roof can give your commercial property a fresh, new look.
The functional condition of your roof is obviously your first priority. Aesthetics often come in at a close second. Even if your roof isn’t in dire need of a replacement, you might elect to have a new roof installed to get a new look. Choosing a new roof before the old roofing wears out is a move chosen by homeowners who really want to upgrade their home’s appearance.
If you are considering a roof replacement, there are some exciting new roofing materials available – like composite shingles that look like old-fashioned roofing slates but are made from recycled rubber. Modern asphalt-fiberglass shingles have never looked better – especially the architectural grade shingles designed with extra depth and texture.
As experienced, professional Massachusetts and Connecticut roofing contractors, we can work with you to determine your criteria, needs and budget and help you decide what makes sense today: a roof replacement or repair.
START BY IDENTIFYING YOUR ROOFING NEEDS
Over time, all roofs wear out and will eventually need to be replaced. If you wait too long to repair or replace the roof, you can end up with leaks and expensive damage. Replacing the roof too soon (if you’re content with the condition and look of your roof) can be a waste of money. Many minor problems can simply be repaired. It’s important to be aware of common roofing problems and which ones should be dealt with right away.
As experienced professionals, we at Adam Quenneville Roofing & Siding can assess the condition of your roof for any early signs of roof failure. Contact us today for a free cost estimate for your property in MA and CT, including Western MA and Hartford County, CT and surrounding areas.
Adam Quenneville Roofing & Siding can solve all of your roof replacement needs.
If you think it might be time to have your roof replaced, contact Adam Quenneville Roofing & Siding today to have your roof inspected by one of our experts. Our service area covers most counties throughout New England, centering on Western and Central Massachusetts and Northern Connecticut, but extending to parts of New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine, and Rhode Island. However, our service area extends beyond those boundaries and we are willing to consider any location in the Northeast.